These elements are used to add a sector and to relax flows to the same. It is assumed that the unit for flows previously set to be thousands of Swedish kronor (SEK thousand kilo = SEK).
- Click on the sector icon in the toolbar. The cursor becomes a crosshair. Drag it to a location on the drawing board and click. The sector is given a default name “Sector x ‘.
- Drag the edges of the sector and set the desired size.
- Move the sector to the desired location.
- Right-click the sector. A dialog box opens to rename the sector and to indicate whether the flow balance will apply, ie the sum of all flow out to be equal to the sum of all flows into the sector.
- Add feeds by downloading them from the Tools menu.
- Connect flows to the sector by pulling the ends to the sector. The sector will turn green when it’s time to let flow and link it to the sector.
- Right-click the name of the input flow. A dialog box opens to indicate flow characteristics and size. Insert the name of the Revenue and check the box Prescribe flow rate(before the write size of the flow). Put flow to SEK 100 thousand per unit of time (years). Press the OK button to close the dialog box.
- Opening the outgoing flow and insert the name of Expenditure. Press OK and close.
The result will be like this. Outgoing flow is estimated at 100 thousand and flow arrow marked with blue color. Initial flow (revenue) was given and is marked with orange paint.The little orange box labeled FB in the sector’s top-left corner indicates that the flow equilibrium.